Netvestor: Online dev platforms experiment continued...

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Online dev platforms experiment continued...

In my first post I outlined six online development platforms and decided to make a test by creating the same page on all of them and see which ranks better.

After ten days have passed, I have some preliminary results. Best to rank for hidden word 'lovtexmes' was weebly site and then the standalone site cutecoco.com.

Best to rank for the whole keyword was cutecoco.com with around position 550 on google (yes terrible).

But there seems to be another contender in this game and the things get really exciting.

2 comments:

Admin said...

So It seems that own domain is way to go...?

Anonymous said...

I agree that owning your domain is the way to go. I have domains and i own all of them.