Netvestor: New and improved, Year 2008

Friday, January 4, 2008

New and improved, Year 2008

I hope you all had good fun celebrating new 2008. I myself withdrew to my little island sanctuary in the Adriatic sea and pondered about things to come in this year. I have started so many endeavors and I have a feeling this is going to be a really great year.

So what is going on with Netvestor

December was really a great month when website investing is in question. Thanks to holidays and spending habits, my Wii Finder site made just shy of $1500 in December. It took position number one in Google and held it for couple of days and then after holidays it fell down and the shopping spree fell down so that was like a very good timing.

I have rearranged ScriptCopy and although this site did not earn anything significant yet, I am sure it will. I have increased the traffic by 50% by modifying the site structure and adding new content.

You will notice that I have also added adsense to this blog, and I am curious how will that work.

I have removed my little earnings widget on the side, since daily earnings are now around $2, down from $57 and I do not want it to be depressing. Because things are going in good direction, it is like a tiger crouching before leaping.

I am also doing a lot of work on my main blog which I kindly invite you to visit. You will find a lot of interesting information there and of course, some good webmaster resources.

For the end here is a little reminder to some of the Netvestor's best blog posts of last year just in case you missed them.





No comments: